ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY AND BY USING THE SERVICES OR SUBMITTING INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY CONSENTING TO SUCH PROCESSING.
We may use Information for our own internal purposes, including, but not limited to, processing your Account registration, providing you with information and contacting you via phone or e-mail. We reserve the right to disclose Information where such disclosure is required by law, considered necessary to prevent or investigate an apparent breach of law, and/or in any other instance where the applicable privacy or other legislation permits such disclosure.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
In connection with your use of the Services, we may collect any and all information you choose to provide as input, as well as any and all results of that input, as generated by the Services. This includes information that we automatically collect when you visit the Website, such as your IP addresses, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, number of links you click while in the Website, and similar information concerning your use of the Website. For example, to provide the full extent of the Services, we may collect online user activity statistics (such as the online origin before reaching the Site, time spent on a particular page, etc.) in order to generate statistics and improve the Services. you agree that we may use such information for our own internal purposes, including, but not limited to processing your registration, providing Services to you, and for research purposes. When used for research purposes, the information is used on an anonymous and aggregated basis.
As you use the Services, certain information may also be collected passively, including your Internet protocol (IP) address and the browser that you use to visit the Site. mnubo also stores a small text file called a “Cookie” on your computer to store your login information (if any) and your personal preferences for the Services. mnubo may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). While you will still be able to use the Services if you disable Cookies in your browser, certain parts of the Services may not function as effectively. Since the foregoing information may be collected when you are signed into the Services, this information may be associated by us with Personal Information that we have collected from you.
USE OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA
- We may use the Personal Information and the Account Information to solicit your feedback and to inform you about our products and services.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our products and services, we may analyze the Account Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, order fulfillment, billing, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Account Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- We will access and use Hosted Data as required to fulfill our contractual obligations under the Terms of Service or subsequent requests for service and/or support by our customers. In so doing, we may outsource to third parties the Services or other services, in whole or in part, from time to time.
- Our technical staff may require periodic access to Hosted Data to monitor system performance, test and fix systems, and develop and implement upgrades to systems. Any temporary copies of Hosted Data created as a necessary part of this process are only maintained for periods of time relevant to those purposes.
- If we or any of our affiliated companies (or all or substantially all of our assets or the assets of any of our affiliated companies) are acquired, we expect that the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Account Information, and the Hosted Data would be transferred along with the other business assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Account Information, and the Hosted Data when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of mnubo or others.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
As we are committed to protecting the security of your Information, we employ a number of security information technologies and procedures designed to help protect your Information from unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure. We will retain your Information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. While we endeavor to limit access to your Information, we are not responsible for the retention or use of Information obtained by other third parties who have gained access to our database.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect or maintain personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
1751 Richardson Street, Suite 4110
Montreal, Quebec, H3K 1G6, Canada