ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY AND BY USING THE SERVICES OR SUBMITTING INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY CONSENTING TO SUCH PROCESSING.
We may use Information for our own internal purposes, including, but not limited to, processing your Account registration, providing you with information and contacting you via phone or e-mail. We reserve the right to disclose Information where such disclosure is required by law, considered necessary to prevent or investigate an apparent breach of law, and/or in any other instance where the applicable privacy or other legislation permits such disclosure.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
When you use Mnubo services, notably those available on the website, Mnubo, who is responsible for handling data, may collect and process your personal data.
Mnubo is committed to adhering to the regulations concerning the privacy and data security of prospects and users of their websites. All data collected through the Mnubo website is processed in accordance with all local legislation and the terms laid out in the General Data Protection Act (EU regulation 2016/679) or “GDPR”.
To ensure the proper application of these regulations, Mnubo has put in place appropriate internal procedures to raise awareness amongst its employees and ensure the regulations are correctly implemented within the organization.
HOW IS MNUBO COMMITTED TO PROTECTING MY DATA?
Mnubo is committed to ensuring a high level of data protection for its customers, prospects, users of its website, and all other persons whose data it processes.
Mnubo is committed to respecting the regulations that apply to all the data it processes. More specifically, Mnubo commits in particular to the following principles:
- Your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner (lawfulness, fairness and transparency).
- Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation).
- Your personal details kept in a form which permits the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation).
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date, and every reasonable step is taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy).
Mnubo has put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure a sufficiently high level of security in relation to the inherent risk involved in data processing, to meet regulatory demands and to protect the rights and the data of the people concerned from the moment the data is collected.
Moreover, Mnubo contractually requires that its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.) implement the same level of data protection.
Finally, Mnubo is committed to adhering to all other principles related to data protection, and more specifically, pertaining to users’ rights, the duration of time that data is stored, as well as obligations regarding the transfer of personal data.
HOW DOES MNUBO USE THE DATA IT COLLECTS?
1. How we collect your data
When you use Mnubo online services, we receive your data through different channels and more specifically on our websites, whilst you are browsing, when you complete an online form, when you sign up to the newsletter, when you apply for a job position, when you post comments on our social media, when you make contact with Mnubo or when you send your data to us in any other way.
2. Purpose for data processing and legal grounds
Your personal data is primarily used for market research, creating customer loyalty, activities, sales information, satisfaction surveys, finding new prospects, recruitment, customer service.
In addition to instances where we received consent from you (notably to communicate personalized offers with you), it is necessary for us to collect your data for the aforementioned purpose:
- For legitimate purposes in the interest of Mnubo (to develop new services and products, find new prospects, improve customer services…).
More specifically, your data will be used:
- To provide a seamless browsing experience on our websites,
- To ensure that the information, notifications, promotions, and other services we provide are suited to your interests.
- We may use the Personal Information and the Account Information to solicit your feedback and to inform you about our products and services.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our products and services, we may analyze the Account Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, order fulfillment, billing, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Account Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- We will access and use Hosted Data as required to fulfill our contractual obligations under the Terms of Service or subsequent requests for service and/or support by our customers. In so doing, we may outsource to third parties the Services or other services, in whole or in part, from time to time.
- Our technical staff may require periodic access to Hosted Data to monitor system performance, test and fix systems, and develop and implement upgrades to systems. Any temporary copies of Hosted Data created as a necessary part of this process are only maintained for periods of time relevant to those purposes.
- If we or any of our affiliated companies (or all or substantially all of our assets or the assets of any of our affiliated companies) are acquired, we expect that the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Account Information, and the Hosted Data would be transferred along with the other business assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Personal Information, the Billing Information, the Account Information, and the Hosted Data when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of mnubo or others.
FOR HOW LONG IS MY DATA STORED?
Mnubo is committed to storing your personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was processed. Furthermore, Mnubo stores your personal data in accordance with the retention period imposed by current regulations.
This retention period depends on the purpose for which the data is being processed by Mnubo and takes into account regulations which impose a specific retention period for certain categories of data.
WHO USES THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY MNUBO?
Personal data collected on the Mnubo website, may be communicated to authorized Mnubo personnel in order to carry out the services as outlined above.
HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have the right to view, change, delete, or contest any data pertaining to you, as well as to limit, withdraw and refuse the transmission of your personal data.
Moreover, any person under the age of 16 at the time the personal data was collected may request that the data be deleted at the earliest opportunity.
Requests to exercise this right must be addressed to:
1751 Rue Richardson #4110
Montréal, QC H3K 1G6
E-mail address: email@example.com
Please provide details including your full name and e-mail address in order for us to be able to identify you, as well as any other relevant information to confirm your identity.
When you contact our customer service department, your call may be recorded in order for us to improve our service, and to avoid any legal disputes or malicious calls. If you do not wish to be recorded, please inform the agent at the start of the conversation.
You also have the right to refuse for your data to be collected for marketing purposes. When required by law, personal data will only be used for online marketing once your express consent has been obtained.
If you no longer wish to receive the Mnubo newsletter by e-mail, you can use the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each message.
In a continued effort to improve the services offered on the website and meet customer expectations, Mnubo may use “cookies.” These are text files used to identify customers’ devices when accessing Mnubo services.
The storage of cookies or tracers on your device (desktop computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows Mnubo to gather information and personal data. Depending on the settings on your device, cookies permit the following:
- Cookies enable you to use the major features on the Mnubo website.
- They help us improve our website and detect any bugs you may encounter.
- They enable us to remember your choices and preferences and personalize your user interface.
- They allow us to gather statistics in order to manage traffic to the website and the use of different sections of the Mnubo website (visited pages, navigation habits of the user) which allow us to improve the user experience on the website and the services we offer you.
- They enable us to track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns by counting and analyzing the number of sales and clicks associated with our marketing investments.
- They allow us to share information with other websites in order to display advertising content that is interesting and useful to you.
- They enable us to share information on social media.
At any time, you can change your browser settings to manage these cookies.
PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING MINORS
Mnubo does not gather or process personal data of minors under the age of 16 without prior consent from his or her parents or legal guardian.
If personal data concerning children are gathered via the Mnubo website, mobile site or mobile apps, their parents or legal guardian have the right to refuse by writing to the address stated at the bottom of this page.
Furthermore, as stated above, any child under the age of 16 at the time the data was collected, may request his or her data to be erased at the earliest opportunity.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Several pages on the Mnubo website contain links to access the websites of other companies. We recommend that you read the data privacy policies of these non-Mnubo websites, as these terms may vary from those on the Mnubo website. Mnubo is not responsible for the use of your personal data on these external websites.
For any further questions related to this policy or the way in which Mnubo processes your personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org